- Manage your expenses so they don’t exceed your income.
- Spend money thinking of your future as well as your present.
- Begin saving early to take advantage of compound interest
- Avoid collecting credit cards and using them for borrowing
- Always honour your debts and other financial obligations
- Project your income and expenses for the next 12 months and track variances
- Focus on the relationship between the risk and projected return of investments
- Maintain organized records for tax and general financial planning purposes
- Have a plan and a purpose for your investing
- Obtain a financial education to be in a position to make intelligent financial decisions
Content Source – Content Partner
Know the process to open NRE and NRO accounts